I’ve been a social media marketing consultant since November 2013. I can post interesting, informative and intriguing (this is what I call the “Triple I“) updates to your social media accounts. I can also engage to your target audience by commenting to related posts and answering questions in Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter (through hashtags).
Here are some of my clients. You can click on the logos to view the projects’ details.
Four Cornerstone . Details of the project are here.
Telematics.com. Details of the project are here.
Wearable UK. Details of the project are here.
A social media campaign would not be complete without detailed and comprehensive reports. At the end of each month, I can submit to you 2 kinds of reports:
- CSV (can be viewed and edited using Microsoft Excel)
The report will tell you the performance of each post (for each social media account). The report will also show you very detailed analytics. You can track the growth of your social media campaign, as well as the increase / decrease of your followers and fans. You can also see which post is most popular, has the most number of clicks and retweets, etc.
- For Twitter you can see the number of Retweets, Favorites, Mentions, Click and Potential (impressions).
- For Facebook you can see the number of Comments and Likes.
- For Google+ >>> number of Comments, Click, Reshares and +1.
- For LinkedIn >>> number of Comments, Likes, Clicks, Potential and Reshares.
Here are some reports I can submit to you.